Welcome to our website.
‘Messy Me’ is the trading name of ‘Messy Designs Ltd’, registered at Companies House, Cardiff; our company registration number is 07599568. Our registered office is c/o JK Accounting and Bookkeeping, 161 Quetta Park, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire, Gu52 8TJ, UK.
The term ‘Messy Me’, ‘Messy Designs Ltd’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All orders accepted by Messy Me are subject to these terms and conditions of sale, which supersede any previous terms and conditions. All descriptions and illustrations contained in this website are only intended to give you a general idea of the products.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, the content of our website is presented solely for your private, domestic and non-commercial use.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every care has been taken to ensure the descriptions and specifications are correct, but slight variations in the goods may occur. All dimensions are approximate. Messy Designs Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any errors made.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and are used correctly.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You may browse our website and purchase products without registering as an on-line customer
- If you do choose to register (Create an Account), you will be asked to create a username and password. You agree that any information you provide shall be true and accurate in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to this information
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account
- Messy Me shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure to protect your password or account
- When you place an order through our website, you will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions
- We will send you an order acknowledgment detailing the products you have ordered.
- Most orders are despatched within 2 working days, subject to payment and stock availability
- Delivery periods are approximate
- Messy Me will not accept liability for any delay to delivery due to circumstances beyond our control
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any promotional offer or discount without notice
- Please see our website for Returns Information
Pricing and Payment
We accept all major debit and credit cards through on-line payments which are securely processed. This site is contained on a secured server, to provide a higher level of security for your personal details. We use the latest encryption technologies to ‘scramble’ your details during transfer to us.
- Prices displayed on the website are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at 20%. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Prices quoted are exclusive of postage and packing
- You must provide the details requested to ensure payment for the product by the credit or debit card you wish to use at the time of ordering
- All credit and debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit or debit card to place an order
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses payment, we will not process your order and will not be liable for non-delivery. We will advise you that payment has not been authorised. You may then supply alternative details. Subject to card authorisation, your order will then be processed.
- If an item is out of stock, your payment will not be processed until the item is back in stock and ready for despatch.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, detailed below:
This website and its content is copyright of Messy Designs Ltd – © Messy Me 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Messy Designs Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Messy Designs Ltd reserves the right, without prior notice to:
- Add or withdraw products from the website
- Revise prices
- Change payment methods
- Change delivery methods
Messy Designs Ltd’s total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Messy Me to the customer, together with the postage costs incurred. Messy Designs Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential customer loss or damage, whether this arises from a breach of contract or in any other way.
Messy Me cannot accept any liability for failure to comply with specific instructions stated on this website or in the product information. Customers’ statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
We will take all reasonable care to keep all the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loos you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
The products sold on messy-me.com are designed to be used by parents and carers. In no circumstances, should babies and children be left alone with the products or allowed to play with them.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Messy Me. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Messy Me takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.