Our new Mini Cushion Inserts – designed for the Ikea Antilop are the most recent addition to the Messy Me family
Here are our 6 top reasons why we love them – as do many happy customers…
- They are very soft and well padded, so keep little ones snug, well supported and comfortable at mealtimes
- Unlike many cushions for high chairs, they are made using high quality wipe clean fabric – which is fully wipe clean. A quick wipe with a soapy cloth afterwards is all that’s needed to remove all the mealtime mess. No need to remove the covers and wash them…
- The cushions are available in 3 of our most popular colours and designs – Soft Grey Stars – our best selling fabric, the gorgeous Pastel Roses and the Classic Navy Stars. All chosen to appeal to mums and look lovely in your homes.
- The cushions not only fit the Ikea Antilop high chair, they also fit the wooden high chairs found in many coffee shops and restaurants – so keep your little one comfy for longer whilst your enjoying a much needed coffee and catch up with friends or family.
- Our cushions are all made by a small company in the UK – with high quality standards
- Our wipe clean fabric is certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – a global assurance that the fabric contains no harmful chemicals or components
And…it’s not just us, here at Messy Me who love them….
“Well made, wipe clean and lovely and thick padding so I’m sure my baby is comfortable” Recent amazon.co.uk review
“The cushion is lovely and soft and, in combination with the padding, makes for a comfortable position for your little one unlike some of the harder, more plasticised cushions on the market” Hayley, lifeasabutterfly.co.uk
“Great cushion insert. Looks very pretty and is very comfy” Recent amazon.co.uk review
“The best part about this insert, however, is the fact that it actually fits the Antilop better than the insert it comes with….” Ross, isablog.co.uk
Click here to see the different colour options currently available: ikea antilop high chair cushions
*Thanks to Hayley at Lifeasabutterfly for the lovely photo of her little one looking very happy and comfortable in her high chair – and super excited about her green mush!