How do I care for my Messy Me Oilcloth Products?
- Our oilcloth is resistant to most stains – but not completely foolproof
- Please be careful with foods and liquids which could stain, such as
- Tomato, carrot, black / blueberries, felt-tipped pens, some red wines, lipstick, curries
- The sooner these marks are wiped off, the less likely they are to stain permanently
- To clean your oilcloth products – simply wipe with a damp cloth and soapy water after each meal
- Suitable for occasional machine washing at 30 C, on a care cycle
- Iron if needed ON REVERSE side only, at the LOWEST possible setting
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
How do I get rid of creases and crumples?
Sometimes our products can get a bit creased and crumpled on their way to you…
Here are some tips for removing any creases:
- Lay the oilcloth out flat in a warm place – the warmth will help reduce minor creases
- For more stubborn creases, the oilcloth can be ironed on the REVERSE (non coated) side, using a low temperature setting
- Even when ironing on the reverse side, we recommend using a press cloth / clean cotton tea towel between the iron and fabric to protect the oilcloth
- For really stubborn creases, a quick blast of steam or splash of water on the reverse of the fabric whilst ironing, can help
- Please do not let the iron touch the oilcloth coating or wipe clean hems – the heat will melt the fabric.
What are your delivery and returns policies?
Orders excluding Oilcloth by the metre
Free UK delivery on orders over £40 (Royal Mail First Class)
Delivery time 3-5 working days
UK Delivery (Royal Mail First Class) – £2.95
Delivery time 1-2 days
European Orders £5.95 (Royal Mail First Class)
Delivery time 5-7 working days
International Orders – Rest of World – £9.95 (Royal Mail First Class)
Delivery time approx. 7 days.
Please note: Saturday, Sunday and all bank holidays are classed as non-working days
We hope that you love our products as much as we do. If, for any reason, you want to return an item, we are happy to refund or exchange any items within 14 days of purchase
All items must be unused, and returned in the original packaging with the returns information enclosed. Refunds will not be given for items which have been used.
Returns – Delivery Charges
All orders are carefully checked and hand packed prior to despatch. However, errors can occur, so if you need to return an item due to a processing error on our part or you find an item in your order damaged or faulty, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item/s back to us. In all other cases, return postage will not be refunded
How to return
- Please pack the goods securely in the original packaging and send to: Returns, Messy Me, c/o JBS Fulfilment Ltd, Units 1+2 Taplins Court, Church Lane, Hartley Whitney, Hampshire, RG27 8XU
- When posting, please obtain proof of purchase.
- We will email you to confirm that your package has been received. We do our best to process refunds as quickly as possible. However, during busy times, please allow 10 working days after we receive your package for your refund to be processed. We will give you a full refund for the amount paid for the goods. If the item/s are faulty, return postage will be refunded too.
- Please note, we can only refund the card on which the original transaction was made.
- Please retain your proof of postage, we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us.
Cancelling an Order
Orders cannot be cancelled online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your order. If the order has not been processed and dispatched, we will cancel the order. If the order has already been processed / dispatched, please follow the returns instructions above.
Where can I buy Messy Me Products ?
The easiest way to buy our products is through our website – www.messy-me.com
Selected products are also available through Amazon.co.uk and Etsy.com
Will the Messy Me High Chair Cover fit my high chair?
Please see our ‘Will it fit my high chair’ page
Will the Messy Me Cushions fit my high chair?
The cushions are designed to fit the Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair and other similar style wooden high chairs such as the BabyDan Danchair and Hauck Alpha high chair.
Here are the dimensions so you can check if the cushions will fit your wooden high chair:
Height 28 cm x Width 28 cm. The seat back fastens at the back with velcro strips so the cushion will fit seat backs with a height between 23-28cm.
Width 33cm x Depth 26 cm at middle divider, 38 cm at each leg. The cushion fastens with adjustable buckles under the seat – so the cushion will fit seats between 25-32 cm deep.
We’d love to know if our cushions fit other wooden high chairs, so if you have another style high chair and would like to try our cushions and review whether they fit or not, please do get in touch – email@example.com
How does the high chair cover fit it on my high chair?
Fitting the cover is very simple, for instructions please see our ‘Fitting your Messy Me high chair’ cover page